Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween lovelies! It's monday morning, its cold and dark outside and I've woken up with an awful headache, not the best start to the day.

I'm not good up doing up- close photos, nor do i feel that comfortablw with it, so I'm not going to put a 'face of the day' pic up hower i will share the make up that i'm wearing today, and usually wear to work most days. It's a whole different story at the weekend! :-)

So, today i'm not wearing any foundation (!!) as i thought i'd let my skin breathe. I've covered up unsightly areas with Soap and Glory kick ass concealer, I'm wearing Maxfactor xperience volumising mascara and a sweep of Benefit coralista blusher along with Benefit jing a ling lipstick. I'm a massive fan of Benefit blushers and won't use anything else now, I can't reccommend them highly enough!

As i generally only see about 4 people on average (sometimes even less) at work, I don't really feel it's that important to wear a full face of make up, but i always like myself to look neat and presentable hehe!

Today i am wearing Emu boots, River Island leggings, h & m top and black skirt and a Dorothy Perkins cardie.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Eeep your pumpkin is scaring me! Hope you had a good halloween :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback :-)