Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Garnier BB Cream

Hello all! How are you today? I'm enjoying a lazy Sunday watching films and eating pringles :-)

My Boyfriend had a suprise saturday night off work for a change and took me out to dinner last night, which was lovely. When we got to the restaurant I found a nice bottle of fizzy at our table that he had pre-ordered! What a sweetie!

I tried out Garniers BB cream yesterday, I'm not sure what I was expecting but I was pleasantly suprised by it. The cream comes in a 50ml format in two shades - light or dark. I went for light as i'm a medium to light shade normally. This cream has the creamy consistency of a tinted moisturiser and claims to "even tone and boost glow, blur imperfections and redness, smooth fine lines and hyrate for 24 hours" it also has spf 15 in it which can't do any harm!

To be honest, I'm not sure if it does everything it says on tin, but i did notice the even skin tone benefits and didn't have to use quite a much concealor as usual. I usually have a couple of spots, and this cream didn't hide that fact, but i did feel slightly more confident that they weren't quite as noticable. I didn't notice any other major benefits after application, the cream seemed on par with my usual tinted moisturiser. (now here comes the but...) The major plus side of this cream for me, bearing in mind products do work differently for every person, was that after a couple of hours my skin looked fab! I had a healthy dewy glow and it seemed to make the rest of my makeup look perfect! Maybe the BB cream improves with wear? I've tried it again today and had the same results - average, then after a while an amazing glow. It's not a great cover up for me, but it's given me that 'healthy every day look' that I normally can't quite achieve.

Has anyone else tried this yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts. If you haven't yet tried it, give it a go at roughly £6.99 per tube depending on where you buy it, it can't hurt to try!

Aplogies for the poor quality images below, I'm still blogging from my phone whilst desperatly trying to save for a new laptop!!

Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)