Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Nails

Hello prettyfuls! I have been very slack at blogging this week - I do apologise, I've been very busy at work and have been catching up on sleep the rest of the time. I've also been having trouble with my bank, who decided to block my account for no apparent reason, cue lots of stress today!

My love of the moment is anything nails from polish to handcream to nail glitter. I can't seem to get enough. So much so infact, that I can't have bare nails anymore, it just doesn't look right. I am a bit of a nail polish snob though I have to admit and prefer using brands such as OPI, Leighton Denny and Nails Inc. the only budget brands I tend to use are Barry M and Rimmel.

My favourite nail polosh of all time has to be Nails Inc special effects in Glastonbury. It's an *amazing* chunky glitter nail polish with sparkles of green, gold and purple. I would show you lovely people a swatch but sadly it's complete nightmare to remove which on the flip side, makes it very long lasting! Perfect for toes (and for Christmas parties coming up)

I'm currently sporting OPI red (shade - colour so hot it berns) a little chipped but I love it all the same.

For the skincare side of nail products Liz Earles Superbalm is a must for cuticles. If you're anything like me and forget to regularly moisturise your hands, this handy pot of balm will make rough jagged cuticles look instantly perfect. For Around £3.99 for a 5g pot it's great as treat for yourself or as a stocking filler.

Do you have a favourite brand or shade of nail polish?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)