Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

A Little Day Trip

Hey guys :-)

I don't know about you, but I get bored easily. Whilst going to the cinema/out for dinner/pub/usual stuff is fun most of the time, sometimes you want something a little different. My boyfriend and I decided to hop on a ferry to France a couple of months ago, and it was the best day out ever!

We live a couple of hours away from Dover, so a two hour drive to the ferry port at 7am is a small price to pay for a fabulous trip. Speaking of small prices, we couldn't believe that it's only a £20 return to Calais and back. That's less than a train ticket to London from my house!

We chose to leave the car at Dover and travel as foot passengers, so we took a little wheelie case to haul our good back in :-)

Did I mention the wine is super cheap? €2 a bottle sounds like a good deal to me!

Here's a little snap of our stash and a yummy lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)