Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Basecoat & Topcoat Duo

Hello lovlies, I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I'm had a lazy Sunday watching The Vampire Diaries whilst being dosed up in antibiotics for an ear infection :-(

A few weeks ago I made a product suggestion to Feel Unique - my favourite website in the whole world- as I couldn't find a product I was looking for (Urban Decay) Anyhoo to my great suprise I received a lovely e-mail a couple of days ago telling me that my feedback had been chosen to win a £20 voucher - wahoo!

Immediatley I logged in and ordered this amazing duo from Nails Inc, whose products I lust after on a daily basis. My parcel arrived speedily and I can't wait to try it out :-) watch this space for my review shortly.

Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)