Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

The Body Shop Earth Lovers Watermelon & Eucalyptus Shower Gel

Hello Gorgeous People! Did you all have a lovely weekend? Mine was very chilled out. I mean very. All I did was go to the gym on Saturday and have a bit of a spring clean on Sunday. I did eat a lot of crisps and drink lots of red wine in between though ;-)

I'm constantly on the look out for a eucalyptus alternative to my beloved Molton Brown Eucalyptus Bath and Shower Therapy - post here. It's pretty expensive, so I'm desperate to find a cheaper alternative. I jumped at the chance to buy this from The Body Shops website. I think I've mentioned before that they are always emailing out offers and I think I ended up getting this shower gel for about £2. Bargain!







Everything about this shower gel is lovely - the fact that the bottle is made from 100% recycled materials and is biodegradable, the shower gel itself doesn't contain nasty parabens or colourants and is soap free meaning that it's great for sensitive skin and won't leave it itchy or dry. Even the smell is lovely - you can really smell the watermelon. Sadly it just doesn't match up in the eucalyptus stakes :-(

If I wasn't on the hunt for a Molton Brown alternative I would LOVE this shower gel. But sadly in comparison it just doesn't cut it for me.

Maybe I was aiming too high here by opting for The Body Shop. However this won't deter me at all from buying this product in the future :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)