Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Should I Cross Over To The Dark Side?

Hello Gorgeous People! I hope you are all having a lovely week. I'm after a bit of help today... I'm due for my hair to be coloured and I'm wondering if I should stay blonde, or become a brunette. I'm currently really undecided!

Here is the catch. I'm a stupidly mousey boring colour naturally, and obviously have darker roots being a blonde. On the odd occasion I have been a brunette, I have light roots! I don't get my hair coloured very often, so putting up with some rootage is compulsary,  I'm just pretty unsure if light hair and dark roots would look better than dark hair and light roots! Aaaah the troubles of being a girl. I've added a couple of pictures below, and would love your opinion on which colour you think I should be!!



Brunette


Blonde

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I quite like the brunette! You could always go for a darker caramel blonde or something? Or brunette with blonde highlights
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I hadn't thought about doing that but i love that idea, hopefully booking an appointment soon :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback :-)