Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Indola Colour Style Mousse - Honey Blonde - Review

Every fancied changing your hair colour? If you're anything like me and are too scared to make the big leap without having a little trial run first, or want to freshen up the colour you currently have, this Indola Colour Style Mousse will be perfect you! It's a wash out formula which makes it so easy to try a new colour without any permanent commitment.


Application is so quick and easy - all you need to do is wash your hair as usual and then pop an orange sized amount of this mousse into a gloved hand (or risk staining!) and distribute evenly through hair, and comb to make sure you haven't missed a spot. Dry and style your hair as you normally would.


I chose a colour similar to my own hair just to freshen things up a bit, and having been under the weather recently I'm not sure I would have coped well with a dramatic change, although I would love to try a red or brown next time :-)

The results weren't too dramatic for me (I chose 'honey blonde') but this product did an amazing job of refreshing my hair colour and toning down any brassiness. I am very overdue for a colour and this did a perfect job in restoring shine and masking those imperfections, whilst I wait for my hair appointment.

Before


After

I'm not sure how well these photo's showcase the 'before' and 'after' looks, but I felt fab, and it came at a fraction of the cost and commitment of a permanent colour - this mousse retails at £7.75.

Not only did it give fantastic shine and improved softness, the Indola Colour Mousse also boats a formula that helps to protect against heat damage. It's a win-win situation! Aaaannndd..... with 12 colours to choose from you can't go wrong!

Have you ever tried a 'wash in wash out' colour?

*This product was sent to me to review and I was not compensated in any way for this. As always, my reviews on this product are completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)