Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Nails of the Day

Hello gorgeous people! I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately - I've had a bit of a writers block and couldn't think of anything to say :-( I didn't really fancy doing a Christmas post either!

Did you all have a lovely Christmas? I spent mine with Family and Friends and it was amazing.

Anyhoo... Last day of 2011! I don't really think that a new year brings any form of difference or change to your life, but it's nice to see out the current year with family or friends and hope that the year to come will bring happiness - plus I get to have an excuse for a large glass of wine ;-)

I got this nail polish as a stocking filler from my mum and was a little sceptical as I hadn't heard of the brand Bobby Pin before (have you??) I was pleasantly surprised as it's a lovely bright red that will compliment the black dress I'm planning on wearing tonight. The bottle's pretty cute too! Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)