Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

Urban Decay - The Naked Pallette

I know, I know, This beauty has been reviewed by everyone but this doesn't deter my excitement for it! I was made up when the parcel was dropped on desk at work yesterday afternoon  I ordered it from lookfantastic, and I got 17% off it's usual price of £35!)

Like I said, I won't drag this out as I'm sure you've read similar posts many times -

 The complete product!
 Free Primer Potion :-)


 In it's full glory
My two favourite shades so far - 'Sidecar' and 'Halfbaked'

The main selling point of this kit for me, is that I actually will use every  shade in the palette. There's nothing worse than spending a mini fortune on a set of make up and then only using half the colours. I tend to stick to fairly neutral colours anyway but prefer the sparkly darker tones for nights out and weekends.

It's not a cheap set, but it's the only piece of make up that I've been genuinely excited over - well apart from my beloved Benefit Blushers!

Have a fab weekend lovelies, I'm off to play with my new toy!! :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)