Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter

Good Evening Lovelies! This is a bit of an odd review for me as I'm the first to admit I don't shop in The Body Shop very often. Ok, so they have a few products I love, such as the Vitamin E Tinted Moisture Lotion and the odd body butter, but that's it for me, although I have been to a Body Shop at Home party which was good fun. More often than not I forget about the shop completely and head off to department stores or shop online.

I don't know about you, but I am hounded by e-mails from The Body Shop offering me discounts etc - they usually get deleted straight away without reading. Surprisingly the one time I did open one of their e-mail offers it contained something I was actually interested in! A FREE lip butter worth £4, no catches or small print at all. Thanks Body Shop! Never one to miss a good bargain, I whizzed into town and shamelessly walked in, handed the lady my e-mail printout and chose my free product - pink grapefruit lip butter :-)


The packaging is pretty much identical to the body butters, nothing special, but does the job well. Like all other lip salves, this lip butter has a hard consistency that melts slightly to a warm touch allowing the product to slide smoothly on to the lips with a finger or a brush. The smell however, is amazing! Most lip balms make me want to gag but this smells yummy, exactly like pink grapefruit (I type this without actually ever having stuck my nose into a grapefruit segment!) More importantly it made my lips soft and smooth instantly.



I'm not saying I'm going to rush straight back and buy a new one as soon as this runs out, but hey ho it was very good for a freebie! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)