Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Schwarzkopf Osis+ Style Shifters Liquid Texturising Spray - Light Control - Review

Eeek what a long name for a hair product! This liquid texturising spray is used by the celeb hairdressers on Dancing On Ice don't you know! So if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for my barnet. The product I have here is no.1 light control, however it is also available in both a medium and strong control too. The packaging is super cute - like a little pink egg and it smells fab.


These sprays allow you to create a re-mouldable style, which you can change on the go. I have found this spray to be particularly good at creating some definition to my mass of curls and for taming a sleek up-do. I've even used to it style my brothers hair - it acted in pretty much the same way his usual wax/gel combination would. The one let down of this spray however (and to some it could be the make or break decision of buying) ... it was very sticky. So sticky in fact that you really do need to wash your hair once you are done with the style you have been sporting for the day. It doesn't really work for me as I wash my hair every 2-3 days and can't deal with a sticky pillow. For me this definitely is a product to save for nights out, or for those curly days.


Schwarzkopf Osis+ Style Shifters Liquid Texturising Spray - Light Control retails at £ £8.70 

How do you add definition to your style? xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3323860/high-heels-blusher-clothes-and-chocol?claim=sem6tp8fe3w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

*This product was sent to me to review and I was not compensated in any way for this. As always, my reviews on this product are completely honest.

2 comments:

  1. I never heard about this styling spray before, I have the powder, and I like it but it's leaves my hair a bit greasy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, but I probably wouldn't recommend it as an everyday product. What's the powder? A dry shampoo or a styling product? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback :-)