Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

Nars Deep Throat Blush - Review

Aside from the naughty name, this blusher is gorgeous! As you can probably tell from my Blog name - I love blush! It is a staple in my makeup bag and I never feel complete without it. I usually stick to my trusty Benefit Coralista or Sugabomb, but again I decided that I needed another treat! My bank account really isn't loving all these presents I keep buying myself.  :-)





The packaging has that 'rubbery' effect, which I just know is going to attract dirt like a magnet in my bag, but  the handy mirror inside makes up for it. This peachy pink blush is highly pigmented and has fine golden sheen to it, which doesn't appear all that shimmery on the skin and thankfully doesn't draw attention to blemishes and imperfections - trust me I have quite a few!!



I found this product on Asos for £20.50 but managed to bag myself a 10% off code, which are always available if you hunt around google for one, can't pass up a bargain! :-)

What's your 'go-to' blusher? xx

2 comments:

Thanks for the feedback :-)