Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

Moroccan Oil

Hello Gorgeous People! How are you all today? I am super excited as it's almost the weekend, but more importantly because my supply of Moroccan Oil arrived! It's one of my (many) guilty beauty pleasures. If you haven't heard of Moroccan Oil before, take note! I am an avid fan (as you can already tell) and could ramble on for hours about the stuff. I'll try to keep it short.



Moroccan Oil is a treatment oil for hair, a concoction made up from argon oil (this is the key ingredient to look out for in cheaper alternatives) Regular use of Moroccan Oil will transform unruly angry damaged hair into sleek locks worthy of a Disney Princess! Ok, so it doesn't claim to turn you into Cinderella, or find you a prince for that matter - beautiful hair never scared prince charming away though ;-) What Moroccan Oil will do however, is soften unmanageable hair, restore shine and eliminate frizz, and repair damage caused by colouring or styling. All without weighing down hair or making it greasy. As an added bonus hair will also be protected from environmental damage.

I have used this product religiously for about a year, I apply it to wet hair before drying and to dry hair if I feel it needs a bit of a moisture kick. The results have been fabulous. I abuse my hair daily - it is bleached to within an inch of it's life and I use straighteners on it every day mostly without heat protection spray. In previous years it has dried up like a crisp, but miraculously with regular use of Moroccan Oil may hair hasn't yet frazzled off! Whoopee!



It's a little expensive at around £30 or 100ml but a bottle lasts a very long time - plus the smell is amazing!

Have you ever tried Moroccan Oil? Do you love it as much as I do? :-) xx


2 comments:

  1. I want to try this! I have got the vo5 one which seems to work well too, but would like to compare it to this!

    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the vo5 one before and it's pretty good, you get alot in the bottle too :-) If you like that, I tjink you'd love moroccan oil xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback :-)